View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 05:44 PM   #67
BlackLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
lol i know all that. was just poking fun lol.. hehehehe REAL contry is Broken HIll. ImO.

would you say the ppl arent as relaxed and easy going as it was originally. i thnk many places in the "CITY" area are becoming to overcrowded and too domestic. acreage is always good.

"the shire" is alright. not a fan of national parks though.
"The Shire" apparently has a bad rep from all the "surfies". awe well just another piece of Australian History to enjoy.

and for anyone that is gonna complain about how i didnt know ware it is at the start. i looked it up and read the website!!!!!. so i know enough about it.
Also a few weeks ago on Saturday night I was going through the main street of Cronulla looking for a parking spot with my GF, stereo up to around 20 with the sub, radio tuned on 96.1. Had a ******** who ran out on the road and sort of blocked me. I slowed down from the 20kmh I was doing and he motioned me past. As I went to pass him he swung a punch towards the closed drivers window. I swerved left and booted it past hime before he could try it again. Drunk f**ker.