View Single Post
Old 18-11-2020, 12:41 PM   #1184
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
Just thought I'd check in.

A few weeks back I had a mini break down. I was in a really bad mental state and the reality of dad and my uncle not being here really hit home.

As part of the anguish I was experiencing, I had to rehome one of my dogs due to not being able to meet the needs of what she needed. Was one of the hardest decisions I had to make. She will be going to a better family. I still have the other dog who was my dads dog which I can't let go of as its the only thing I have left of him.

It was a tough time to deal with that. But over the past few weeks I have started to feel better about life in general. Ive been riding my bike a bit, and picked up my camera and started taking photos again which is my happy place.

I have also been taking some natural meds to help with my moods which is helping a lot.
Great to hear you are on the improve, Shav. Please don't give up the photography mate, you have such a great eye and knack for it. Not only does it help you by having a hobby to focus on, but it brings a lot of pleasure to those of us who are fortunate enough to have your work shared with us. )reminds me to pop over to the photography thread as I haven't looked at that in quite some time.)

Keep up the good fight my friend.

And the same to all of you who are going through hard times at the moment.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: