View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 08:56 AM   #147
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 
Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZLR View Post
Without going into too much detail.. i was cruising around with my stepson and got let off by the NSW HWY patrol

I've said it before and i will say it again "Cops are Tops" they wanted to know all about my BIG brakes V their Brembos what the race numbers on my windows meant and where to get the carbon wrap on the bonnet for his own car...

I was wearing one of my AFF shirts and i gave him the heads up to join here for future mod advice

Didn't even run my licence just called it what it was , a momentary brainfade...

But wait for it

Then i got home and without thinking, i took all my clothes off and went to sit on the recliner...

My stepson already sitting on the lounge beside his mum just looked at me horrified and said "Well now this is awkward"

I nearly died and my wife nearly wet herself from laughing in fact i think she is still going ?

FML ... i never wear clothes around the house...and he will never forget this day i'm sure ... brainfade indeed !
Note to self: Don't drop in at DAZZLR's - ring first.

Cheers!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: