View Single Post
Old 20-06-2006, 03:43 PM   #228
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Hi guys

We were really glad we made it over, although quite late. We were really keen to meet Glenn and co to see what we are going to do with our car. It was also great to catch up with a few, such as Mark, Kev, Woosha, Casper and it was also really good to finally meet Krissy! And also to chat a little to Russ, who we dont see very often.

Sorry also that we were too late in getting there, to see Jeff, Nicole and Melz - but we did catch up later in the day at least!

There were some awesome cars there too, looked like a great day and Im sorry we were late getting there.

Had a really good chat to Glenn and things are looking really good with regard to work to be done on my car! Cant wait!

Thanks also to my daughter, Caitlin, who helped by babysitting Toby while Eamon and myself were checking everything out and chatting to people.

Here are some pics I took, just as attachments. Sorry I didnt have more pics, I just didnt have time to take pics of everyone's cars!
Who's is that mighty fine looking silver AU fairmont there :sm_drool: Oh yer, that'd be mine

Nice pictures except one - arrgghhhhh it's feral!! :

It was great to finally meet you Jac. Apparently I've already met Eamon so I'll say it was nice to see him again, even though I don't really remember meeting him before LOL and Toby, OMG he is absolutely gorgeous!! We will have to get together the next time you're down this way.

XR6-VCT-2000 - I cannot believe you missed me. Unreal!! :(

Krissy
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote