View Single Post
Old 18-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #281
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
Whingers who whine to the local council all the time. We have one just down the street, he was constantly complaining about our cars, then he moved onto the neighbours’ dog. Our neighbour put up one of those car tents to protect his car that wouldn’t fit in the garage, and the whinger complained to the council and made him take it down.
My wife came home from work (she works for a national ladies retail chain in our local shopping centre) yesterday to tell me that head office had called them regarding a complaint made to them about the store.

Was it in regard to poor service, or the that the store was messy or that the salespeople were wearing clothes that weren't available int he store??

No, the person had rung head office to complain that the clothes on the mannequin in the front window did not fit properly int that they were too loose.!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me that someone had something a little bit loose....and it wasn't their clothes

Craig H

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote