View Single Post
Old 14-04-2006, 07:16 PM   #51
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDSLIDER
I am just waiting on some parts for my new auto to arrive. At this stage it is all systems go for the 20th. I have had a new stall convertor made and with the new box I will be chasing that 11.99 that I have been after for along time now. :

As for not being in the same league, thats is true, but we both also know that I have thrown alot of money at my car, not doubt it would be double what you have spent, if not more. And I can't even drive mine down the road.(legally) :yeees:

I just hope you go out and achieve what you have been searching for,as you also have been hunting that 14.99 for awhile now too.

Oh, and by the way, be kind to your back tyres, they didn't like you before, so I am sure they are going to hate you now!!!!! :Up_to_som

LUKE
you get that 11.99 cause I'm going to be getting that 14.99 or better without a doubt now. I'm not mucking around with it now.
As for cash, I'd certainly say you have thrown a lot more into yours than mine as it has some rather impressive bits in it. Actually, I think you have spent more on transmissions alone than Ive spent on my car. The price we pay I guess. I'm not all that quick but I get to go harrass Commies at the lights when the urge says I should. Leagally too.
Oh, and my back tyres hate my guts now. Did you know how loud and smokey it can get in the Burnley tunnel when you're trapped in an Easter thursday traffic jam? : Damn tyre smoke, who did that? :evilsasmo

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.