View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 11:29 AM   #831
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
Defensive?? :

High road?? :

It may have gone off topic a little with the car wash thing but apart from that I cannot see what the objections are about.

Over policing of the site will ultimately cause frictions that may have never been there prior to this, especially by people that for no reason have taken it upon themselves to discipline other users, or try to anyway.

I think people need to stop taking every single thread so seriuously, it's not the end of the world, or the forums for that matter, if a little fun should go on in the threads and should not be treated as though it were.

There is no need for Kelz to apoligize, as she said she got some interest back in an otherwise near forgotten thread, because of said interest we have found a few more single members, both male and female, that my dear is what this thread was about.

If what I have just said offends anyone in anyway then you need some thicker skin, it is after all the internet and a forum for people to use in a respectful manner. This is the case here and over policing helps no one, least of all the forums or members that may have otherwise not posted had they not seen the fun that can be had on the site.

thanx for that and well said on your behalf.. but lets keep down the arguing please... i am not here to argue or cause arguments.. cant we all just get along and be friends.... feel the love in the room lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hotxr6
Great we are all cool, its not a problem.lol

and yes we are all cool!!!!