View Single Post
Old 23-04-2020, 07:07 PM   #988
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Well after another breakdown for no reason I am trying to motivate myself a bit more to help distract my mind. I have found if I keep myself busy I can deal with things a lot more rationally.

I have decided to try a do something every day that I would enjoy, be it gardening ( I hate gardening btw ), tweaking the server/computers/playing with a Rpi ( altho linux isnt good for me in long doses lol ) my quads, or setting my garage up ready for a project.

I also have all these tools but never use them... so today I used them all! built myself a welding table, welded for the first time ever making it and learnt alot, mounted all my benchtop tools, secured the benches to the walls, changed the garnet in the sandblaster ( what a messy job that is) and just generally tried to relax...

It helped a bit I guess but I have to keep at it.....
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: