View Single Post
Old 19-11-2015, 10:02 PM   #303
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTF6 View Post
I had that and your'e right, bloody painful, it turned up out of the blue, lasted for eighteen months and then disappeared as quickly as it came...six months later I got it in the other foot

Try filling a 1.25L plastic Coke bottle with water and then freezing it, when your'e sitting in front of the TV relaxing just roll the affected sole backwards and forwards over the bottle on the ground, it really helps relieve the pain. Also get some really good arch supports for inside your shoes/boots, these also make a big difference. Proper strapping with sports tape is amazing but a pain in the **** to keep it up.

Eventually one day you'll go "hey, what happened to my Plantar Facsiitis".
thanks mate i will give that a shot , i think it was my own fault , i was rolling along not too bad with the walking , then one day i couldnt get away from the house , so i did a couple of fast k`s on the tread mill in bare feet, and that seemed to start it off, it seems to be painful first thing in the morning then it eases of a bit and when i get active again its limp time, ahh well **** happens , thanks for the tip .
mik is offline   Reply With Quote