View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 01:53 AM   #137
nuthin' fancy
Lyminge, Shepway, Kent
Donating Member3

Default Re: Would you buy a discounted Holden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Cars that don't have drum brakes on the back and drives like a car rather than a 1970s F100 except without the balls

Thailand specials are like the 50cc scooter of the commercial vehicle world, I can feel the wind on my vagina with it's pathetic HVAC system that's like an ex smoker in palliative care blowing on me through a straw.

For a car with a list price of $40K, I'd expect a decent stereo, it doesn't even have inbuilt GPS or DAB+

If it wasn't for ridiculous tax incentives during the last 10 or 15 years, they wouldn't have become this popular.

Last time I looked it was 2020 not 1985, though it does add capabilities we didn't have prior from a business perspective, it's already saved a few hundred bucks in freight charges.

Personally as someone who takes interest in cars and immerses themselves in the industry, I wouldn't own a Thailand special, its the automotive equivalent of cutlery, it's like a no frills steak knife, it comes in handy but I've also got a full set of teeth and I can slap her between two slices of ciabatta.

I've got the choice of taking a Hyundai IX35 or a VF SV6 Wagon if I have to head out of my office, the Colorado is the last pick with my three options.
That's funny. I was offered the choice of a Hyundai IX35* or the door.

Is the white wagon in the pool now?

Is the Hyundai still there?

*With no air conditioning.

"Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die, tragedy is when I get a paper cut"
nuthin' fancy is offline   Reply With Quote