View Single Post
Old 21-02-2022, 01:23 PM   #1182
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
How good is not having energy independence from foreign countries

Mind you we seem to have bazillions of gas reserves but we export it all to foreign countries cheap and shaft our own people anyway so it probably wouldn't matter if we could produce our own oil anyway.

VB is $60 a slab these days, that's like $6.66/L, so we've got a long way to go before sinking mass market beer is cheaper than putting fuel in our cars

Dunno if you could drink 70L/beer a week though without causing health problems. I reckon some of our members could give this a crack though, that's just under 8 slabs a week, whose up for the challenge?
One carton of XXXX Bitter a day x7 = 7L and on top of that 5 bottles of Bundy Rum that = 3.7L now work that out to the Octane value ?
That is what a mate drinks average at home.

Another mate of late was telling me that he was just having a normal day nothing to it just sitting normal day at home and had just pulled a Cone and got up busting to go to the WC and just happened to hit his shoulder coming into the hallway and knocked himself out, Ambulance came and all, not to mention wet his pants !
Then his doctor the next day went right off his rocker informing him of what his blood alcohol level was 3.8 I think and mate though boy, he had not even got out of 1st gear that day.

I am seeing $1.97 for E10 in SEQ some down to $1.77 that's all a round north coast west to Brisbane.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote