View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #78
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

a fair while ago, when my eldest was living at home, there was a special on large screen plasma tv's so "self", I said, "self, I shall purchase two of these".....one for me, one for the boy!

unbeknown to me the two remotes worked on either tv unless otherwise programmed....I know as much about this stuff as I do about nuclear science

sitting in the easy chair one night enjoying watching the new idiot box it suddenly changed station....."strange" I say's and put it back, a few minutes later it did it again

3 times in total until i got up to see what i could see at the tv......turning round, after finding nothing amiss, I see my son, his remote in hand standing behind my chair laughing so hard he had tears running down his cheeks.

kids are buggers at times

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
18 users like this post: