View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #1528
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Hate of the week this week.......... bloody sneaky malware crap that hijacks your browser and refuses to be killed off. Right now I've got one called Mystartsearch that has taken over my Opera Browser and even though I've dumped all the cache, all the history, gone in and rooted out all the cookies I can find, run multiple anti malware programs over it and done everything I can think to do, the bloody thing still over rides my home page and opens a tab front and centre on starting Opera up. Registry cleaners don't see it so if it's in there I don't know how to dig it out and after doing a search I can find instructions to get it out of IE, Chrome and Firefox but not Opera, so short of un-installing Opera to get rid of it and start again, I'm at a loss right now. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: