View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 01:55 PM   #13
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Unmarked Police cars, Japanese style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulva View Post
**** Mick, didn't know Tracy is crushing cars for first offence these days, that's crazy.
No not yet, but I have heard people that do want such desperately, only thing is most who make such statements should not be driving themselves by the same token, we allowances for old people to drive that should not be driving at all truly if we are even to take .05 seriously, I knew of plenty people who are much safer to drive at .05 than many who are sober in fact, some I would never get in a car with regardless because they are so hopeless, they do not drive fast but they don't watch the road or are oblivious to so many things.

If one is to be charged for an offence it should be justified as to what was truly going down. you can spin your wheels accidently and get busted mine does it taking off at times even tho it's got traction control and I don't want it to spin because that's meat coming of the tyre. one servo is a bastard coming out of I have to just let it roll out or it will spin if I just touch the peddle in any way.

About a 800m away is a mine where such burnout hero's go, I don't give a rats but the cops stoped them going their, so now the idiots cut loose on the streets.

I think doing out and sitting doing burnouts is just brain dead crap myself, such is just will full abuse and destruction from morons. I don't mine the odd donut or such but to see some idiot on the limiter until a tire blows is just a stupid goose.

Doing a burn out can mean f all, it does not mean the car is out of control at all but it could do, that's the big difference.
A stock Datsun sunny with a dishwashing detergent setup to the back wheel or 600hp + with slicks and such could be a whole different story.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote