Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 10:32 AM   #760
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

How are you all doing round Oz ? All I've been doing all week , lost count how many times I've done it is wipe , spray , wipe , spray disinfectant . Not my job to do to this degree but before I think of whinging I know I should thank my lucky stars that I have a secure public sector job and not struggling like so many of my fellow Aussies are .

What a bitch of a year it is . Drought , Bushfires and Pandemics and it's only March . What's next ...Cyclones , Tornadoes and Floods ...probably .

Not going to rant on about pollies here or anywhere else or because that's no good . Just hoping that in the next few months that losses from this rotten little disease will be kept to a minimum , not least here on our patch and some okay rains will hit still drought ridden areas and those still recovering from the fires will have some good outcomes in among the pestilence .

For those of us single or family members not impacted medically or financially lets just suck it up , be grateful , don't rant on about how tough we might think we have it and consider if there is anything we can do to help .

If nothing else all this has made me think and reassess what's really important in my own circumstances..If not following AFL , no car racing , no big get togethers or being able to go out for tea or going long distances etc is high priority then it's a small price to pay personally IMO even if I have to incessantly wipe , spray disinfect all day long at work .

Last edited by roddy1960; 28-03-2020 at 10:43 AM.
12 users like this post: