Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 01:32 PM   #586
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
NSW Education board says Schools should cease regular teaching streams immediately and move to an emergency program for those who need their children cared for to keep working...where have I heard that before.

I understand Scomo is getting his 'advice' from the CMO, but the CMO isn't running the Education dept, how about we listen to those people who we pay thousands of dollars to every year to manage schools, is their 'advice' not equally important and valued.
Agreed. The country is being run at the direction of the CMO and the sycophants, hypochondriacs, bed wetters and other government agencies who have no accountability to the public.

I want each and everyone of these public servants to be accountable for their destruction of the Australian economy. The advice been given should have come from economists. Quarantine the infirm, sick, elderly and anyone with a susceptibility to complications from Covid-19. The remaining population can go about their daily business, in commerce, trade, service delivery and keep the economy ticking over.

This is being handled in a cluster eff of a manner.
2 users like this post: