View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #43
LRsedan
Now XR5hatch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty-mon
LRsedan

Is the Bluefin a basic tune or is it considered a "stage 2" given the other mods??.

I am looking for a tune that can work with all the mods you have too, but wish to have a custom tune-able Flash which im told by all tuners in Perth that it does not exist. DS are working on it, but its taking forever!!

What intercooler have you found that fits the Mondeo???
I've only got stage 1 bluefin. I wouldn't hold your breath for DS. Jarrad said it would be here over a year ago, and still nothing.

Stage 1 bluefin works great with my mods. The boost is consistent, and the power graph is nice and smooth and builds all the way to 6500rpm.

I briefly had stage 2, but it wasn't a good re-map it had a problem with misfiring on occasion. Bluefin only provide stage 1 for now and are looking for a development car in the UK to make more stages.

As for the intercooler, I've have had no success in finding one yet so Im still looking at options. I bought and tried to fit a focus XR5 cooler, but the don't fit due to AC hard pipes and a few other snags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfiipursuit
Was the XR6 T a manual??

XR6 T will run rings around an XR5T if equiped with Manual gearbox and capable driver.. Specially when there are hills involved..

Plus its front wheel drive...
Yes it was a manual.
LRsedan is offline   Reply With Quote