View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 11:26 PM   #18
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Motorcycle Riders

As i said previously, i dont ride, and thats because my left arm doesnt work. But i really like the tight tollerances and engineering for bikes. My brother has a few. I mean has not had. So there's the rd250lc, its a 1980 model. So twin front rotor conversion, its a 2 stroke, but was bored out to 368cc. Made 63hp on the dyno at wayne smith performance. So, nothing astounding, but it was better then what it was. Then theres the vt500e. Its an 84. I reckon its an e because it doesnt have fairings, my brother reckons its a vt500f because its supposed to have fairings, but doesnt. Then theres the dirt squirter, the suzuki rm250. Then the suzuki across, the learner burner. The zx7r. The vtr 1000. And the z1000.
And these are the ones he has. He reckons the vtr is probaly the best, but it did a timing chain, which in turn did a number on the motor. Im no mechanic, and i dont like meetings, but i dont think I'd like to sit on a meeting where the valves punch on with the pistons. But, for a bike, 90 odd thousand kays is a few.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote