View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 01:05 PM   #101
five 7
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Trends and Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon varley View Post
it's only your problem if you make it so. why should anyone else's gender or sexuality impact you in any way at all?
I guess my soon to six grandkids carefree and innocent lives are not your concern I get it, but they are mine.
Not sure about Aussie but the trans and lgb....whatever aren't the kind and loving community they would like you to believe, at least over here they are not, they are violent and non tolerant of any view but there own, as I've said above there are exceptions.
There behavior at at a local to me rally has proved that, a rally supporting women's rights where the speaker was physically assaulted, and feared for her life, a 75 year old woman punched three times in the face by a 25 year old him her, plus another elderly gentleman punched. All this by a large in there hundreds rabid mob of trans and lgbt whatever. It's a mental illness that I don't need to be told it's perfectly normal, and i must except it at all cost, l nor my grandkids. As I have said knock your self out do whatever behind closed doors, just keep your indoctrination away from my family.
When all this is normalized it will be pedophiles next, they are all ready calling it MAP minor attracted person, you know they are people we just don't understand.

Last edited by five 7; 01-05-2023 at 01:32 PM.
five 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: