Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 07:51 PM   #809
XByoot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon SXR8 View Post
And a tip for the people without guns as a protection. You have a small supply of food for the gun nuts when they come and keep your real supply well hidden. Most the gun nuts will be killed by each other fairly quickly anyway trying to defend there toilet paper.

And that's advice from a friend of a friend of mine who is the highest ranking officer in the australian defense force, so you can believe it
Mate, I totally get the point of your post and the friend of a friends neighbour social media rumour mill. I totally agree there’s so much misinformation out there.

But for those of us with very real friends in the US I can assure you it’s a very real threat. I doubt a burger, fries and a coke will satisfy the assailants needs, but I’ll pass it on, I’m sure she will feel reassured by this recommendation as she has a gun wielding drug starved whacker holding up her shop or home and pointing a gun up her left nostril and god knows what else up other orifaces .

Sorry mate, just a bit of a tender spot for me as I’m concerned for her, but I do understand what your getting at, cheers.

Last edited by XByoot; 28-03-2020 at 07:59 PM.
2 users like this post: