Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 12:59 PM   #1306
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
I dont know of anybody i know getting fined for unessential travel, but the police are cracking down on it. My apprentice got pulled up on his drive home yesterday arvo and asked to show his licence to prove his place of residence. It all lined up. He lives down in helensburg or woolengong or something, so why else be in work clothes to be on that stretch of highway. Yeah its a killjoy, but its proof the screws are clampening and we may have to just comply. The silly thing is why fine people who may be in financial hardship, but i guess if the make examples of enough people, people will be forced to comply.
And fair enough.

All reports are (and it has also been confirmed by NSW Police Comissioner Fuller) that those getting fines are acting purposely defiant to the laws and ignoring police instructions - like the mass parties advertised on social media, or the people being asked to move on several times only to just act smart and tell the cops to bugger off.

Hopefully they trawl social media for these people and try and catch up with them. In the States they are getting done for terrorism.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......