View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #195
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfan351
Read my post buddy, I was at a Police Station not the DMV, sure I would have needed to go to the DMV inspection place but I had no need to go to the Police Station until the DMV rang me and asked me to go there because they had made an error with my booking, so I dont understand your point. I thought I had been pretty clear in my first post as to why I was at the police station.
I should also add my car was parked in the station carpark which was partly undercover so there was no risk to the safety of the officer. I also fail to see anywhere in my post where I am whining about being defected, I have been defected several times, I accept it is the car and it is my choice to continue to use the vehicle knowing the risk I am taking so again I fail to see your point.

Then you close with the age old cliche about taking responsibility for my own actions while at the same time you make excuses for why the Police shouldnt have to be responsible for their actions.

I dont have fog lights on my car at all btw, i find it slightly annoying when people use them unnecessarily, do I think they deserve a fine absolutely not. It comes back to the Police using their discretion, if the driver says they have been driving in poor conditions and they felt they needed to use them then so be it, they are designed to improve vision and therefore safety. At the end of the day my position remains the same, I see it as another easy score for the Police Officer who is under pressure to meet his daily quota. I guess the Police officer would rather do people for frivilous infractions if it means meeting his/her quota and thus not coping the wraith of their superior officer for not meeting their required quota for the day/week/month
Hey Buddy, are you an idiot or I, why did you have go to the DMV to start with, or is that too hard to answer, if you didnt drive around in a defected car then it wouldnt have happened. Ouch reality strikes!

My Point with the cliche, your a whining pain in the , Buddy!, from your own stupidity in having your vehicle continually being defected, its in your control sunshine, take responsibility for your own actions and leave us out of your damn soap drama.

Screw it, you amuse me no more and this thread is utter crap