View Single Post
Old 16-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #35
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Avoid Phat Custom Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildo
I looked over the links and none that I can see mention reversing for items not as described.

Anyway, the matter is still not closed, actually I'll make the final nasty phone call tomorrow.

Oh, and to the OP. This is how you get a dodgy company back. Search the net for EVERY business review / company review / buyers opinion / feedback site and register. Then post on every single one your dealings, making sure you use lots of 'key searchable words' so that your complaints will be found in a search when they are looking for the same in google.

Keep the complaint factual and short.

I bought a Laptop battery from a company and had to return it due to it being faulty at my own cost... They were very apologetic in the emails but it's been near 2 month and still no refund. Their last email from me was a threat that if I don't get my money back in full by Friday I will swamp the net in the same way I have described above. I have saved over a dozen review sites and look fwd to Sat morning.

And it DOES work. I did the same after dodgy dealings with a travel insurance company and I got an email from the site asking me to confirm and explain my 'review'. They left what I had written word for word with my reply. 2 weeks later the same company started a large big budget radio advertising campaign and must have tried to get the (many) bad reviews removed.

Cheers,

Jason
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote