View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 10:28 PM   #886
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
But,I got over it and got on with my life, but my issues since are/were caused by injury and illness,if you fight an insurance company then you are on a long ride down,its worse than depression, its something else and I don't have a name for it.
And doctors not doing their jobs,I am talking neurosurgeon types not GP's,you get a bad one and you are gone, back down in that deep dark hole,so far down you don't know which way is up, its when you realise that none of it matters that you get better, an overworked head/psyche is like putting a lawnmower engine in Kenworth truck expecting it to pull the tractor and a load,it can't,things breakdown, that's life, if you overload your mind with useless and pointless things then it stops working,you have to get the garbage out of your head and then take steps to fix it.
But you must realise the problem is there first,not blame others or your situation, worst thing you can do is stew things over.

Cheers Billy.
I took on Workcover and won and almost died post surgery as a result of malpractice, i've had my fair share of set backs but dealing with a teenage Daughter suffering her own inner demons and losing my Father and the ensuing family ****fight at the same time pushed me to the brink.
Weve all got our problems and deal with them in our own way, some better than others depending on the circumstance, there is no single answer.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: