Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 01:07 AM   #828
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

I don't like China for their politics any more than you. But SARS 2.0 broke out in China and western employers took it out of China.

Do you seriously think that anything would be different if the West was warned? Hell no, profits are above everything in a normal economic climate. I even remember reading warnings of a new epidemic and most of the reaction was like 'chicken little is saying the sky is going to fall again'.
I remember the media saying oh look they said that about h1n1, sars, ebola, swine flu etc, as if... Early warners were mocked because everyone felt bulletproof by not being affected by previous epidemics.
Even your boy Trump was saying it's a great hoax.

E: Nothing would have changed unless China shut it's borders (the west would have vilified that move and attacked China for sure if they did that. What would Iran do, would Trump get real ****ed off and not believed them that the sh!t is real?) Would both Iran and Trump get extra pssed off at each other and start a war which they were on the road to anyway before cov-2 hit?

Last edited by oldel; 29-03-2020 at 01:18 AM.