View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #71
GTPete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: $115,000 for a Falcon? FPV owners try to cash in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
What people ask and what they get are two different things all together, if you have 300+ to throw at a phase III and expect to make a profit good luck those days are done. For those that have a 4 car garage and plenty of cha ching it’s all good..

If you have a bf cobra that you want anything over buying price good luck because fpv has an assortment of weapons to choose from since then, and now that the blue oval is bringing more performance the old stuff won't go up not for a while, if ever.

Only reason it did was the nostalgia of the badge in 2003 making people think hey I should relive what I couldn't and like wildfire they all jumped on it, but now once again the kids have needs, the wife has needs, the garage needs some further space. Sorry dads, it's just my opinion.

Just enjoy, take them out, you only live once. Like someone said “it’s like a campfire for me and my mates”. He got it all in that sentence

Im interested in your theory behind Phase 3's not appreciating past 300k, can you add more to that?
GTPete is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: