View Single Post
Old 15-10-2014, 10:08 AM   #37
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Reduced Cheap Black Brembo 6 Pot front kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6eturbosam View Post
I got the bremtec euroline but not so sure. Matt where is the euroline in this list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Euroline were not listed on this particular list as the inquiry was for the Brembo 4 piston pad and they don't do the 4 pot shape in the Euroline range. The brembo 6 piston caliper is in the Euroline range and would be number 2 or 3 on the list and they are similar to the Hawk pads and cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluey.the.Coyote
I'd assume the ferodo is the dustiest since it'd be the most aggressive/softest pad for the highest grip?

Keen on option 2, not a track car and I trust your opinion

I'll pull one of each current pad out and list what I have (assuming the number is still on it).

Cheers for all the advice and help!!
The Ferodo DS2500 is one of the best street/track pad available and then you either go more street or more track but there are many good pads out there and help is what i do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluey.the.Coyote
my mechanic mate reckons not many (if any) will machine slotted/drilled rotors (confirmed front rotors are ADR2102S Dim and ADR0505SD on the rear

what would you recommend for rotors then? ADB again or???

cheers again mate
Thats correct you will find most people stay away from machining these rotors but they are machinable if with in thickness.
DBA is always my first option i can count how many issues i have had on one hand over the years and they back there product.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote