View Single Post
Old 26-10-2020, 02:05 PM   #34
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Stealing of catalytic convertors from driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Just curious, does NSW still have a limit on privately registered cars an individual can buy per year. Was a limit around years ago to stop wheeler dealers.
Dunno, the guy down my street has about 20 cars. He buys crashed cars that were not insured, so not technically written off, dodgeys them up. Gets his dodgey mate to blue slip them, then flogs em off. He has a lot of unhappy customers. One audi a8 he has refunded and re sold 3 times already. My street is lined with unregistered ****boxs. So i dunno if theres a limit to registered cars. The council every few weeks go nuts with towing stickers. But they just get scraped off. This guy has 3 car trailers and 1 trailer plate. But im told as none of the trailers have vin numbers and the same description, the trailer plate is down with the trailer description and as home built. So dodgey, but he gets away with it. But this guy buys anything. He currently has holdens, fords, bmws, a land rover, a Bedford, a morris, 4 boats, its out of control.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: