View Single Post
Old 27-10-2020, 02:50 PM   #48
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Stealing of catalytic convertors from driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Stupidity on the management of the building meant no one was on the desk there to open the main gates first thing on a Monday morning for the garbage truck that needed access. They would simply leave the security gate open on Sunday afternoon all night. Sought of defeats the purpose of a high security building. I guess the thieves were casing the joint.
The major deficiency of my mums complex, well theres 2. 1st is the main gates are on a loop on the inside, but no side fences. So when i didnt have a remote for the gate, and only a physical key to her front door, if she wasnt there to answer the intercom, id put a shovel over the loop and park in visitors parking. The basement is remote only. The 2nd is when she again wasnt home to answer the intercom, when i didnt have an access swipe either for the building front door. The door latches werent installed properly, so i could work them back easy as with a car key. Thats access to the basement right there. The physical key to her place is a go to bunnings get it cut deal. Thats the reason i had a key, swipes and remotes have to get ordered through the body corperate at the monthly meeting. I have both now. But still, if i can work it out, any oportunistic bastard could probably work it out twice as quick. Its all feux, sold as security and people hang off whatever they were sold.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote