View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
69ZBFairlane

Default having brakeing issues

hey there matt thanks heaps for the fast reply I will give it a shot 2morrow and see how I go,Ive been told to bleed the master cylinder aswell,but on my car the master cylinder and booster and are on different sides of the car and the master cylinder does not have a bleeder but the VH40 booster does have a bleeder,should I bleed the booster?If so do I bleed it before the discs and drums?

With the master cylinder if bleeding is is a good idea would bleeder nipples with some vac line feeding back into the resovoirs work as its easier to find than brake lines and fittings for a zb fairlane.Would the bleeder tightened up work as block offs?As Ive been told I can also block the outlets and pump the pedal slowly and the air will work its way out into the fluid resevoir is this ok?If not will they work just to feed fluid back to the resovoir???

I know I might sound dodgy and stupid Ive just herd so many different ways to do it ,thats if its worth doing and could fix the problem,Im still learning and any and all advice and help would be great.....thanks
69ZBFairlane is offline   Reply With Quote