View Single Post
Old 14-08-2010, 06:23 PM   #62
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Great photos guys. Some real legends of the aviation world in there, including but not limited to the spitfire, p47 (even if it was just a truck with wings....), p40, p38 and of course the spitifire. Hawker huricane didn't feature though....which is a shame because it never got the credit it deserved.

Felt it was important to keep a civilian aviation presence as well, but can't find my damn folder with all my aviation picies in it. Nevermind, i will just have to use some 'virtual' examples....

First up a shot for straigh ahead...this aircraft really is flying straight at the camera!

Now, what did they teach you in flight training? Cross the threshold, wing into the wind, use rudder to straighten the nose......something like that anyway.....

Pictured is one of my loyal cityflyer 767s, VH-OGF 'City of Lismore' as she crabs her way in to land at Brisbane RW19 upon completion of QF532 SYD-BNE. Anyone in Brisbane knows the sort of wind we were getting back on thursday evening and the simulator was doing a good job of replicating it virtually i can assure you. First time i've had 15-20knots xwind in a while....was a bit rusty but did a better job on my second run back down to sydney.

I'm such a sucker for the straight on crabbed landing shot.....looks pretty cool i think.

Now with:
Pacemaker 4499s
Lukey Catback Exhaust
Chrome BA XR-style tip
Airdam Mounted CAI with modified (bellmouth) airbox
Trip Computer install
KYB shocks
Bridgestone Adrenalin tyres

Coming Soon:
Exhaust Overhaul.....
Swordsman88 is offline   Reply With Quote