View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 02:24 PM   #52
Mansal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbodiesel
How far is your daily commute? I'm a long distance traveller as well.

As for the gear knobs, they look nice. If I were to get one and a handbrake lever are they hard to fit at all? I assume you'd just screw the knob on and somehow clip on the handbrake cover.

Or should I get the dealer to fit them?

Car should be coming late this week hopefully, it was too late to add more options to the order so I'm going to add as I go. Tint will come first
My commute is ~250km per day * 4 so 1000km per week.

Both the Ford-accessory gear knobs and handbrake levers are available as self-install accessories (ie: "Accessory can be installed at any time"). I ordered mine with the sports gear knob only (forgot to order the handbrake cover, will add it if I later if I like it).

Yeah mine should be ready tomorrow arvo (I'm getting it tinted & glazed as well).

The one regret I have about my order was that I actually purchased one of the display stock models (the dealer apparently ordered 3 silver and 1 black for their display stock, so I took the black one!) so I wasn't able to order one with the 6-disc CD player (as that's a factory-installed option). Looks like I'll be using the standard mp3 input
Mansal is offline   Reply With Quote