View Single Post
Old 25-03-2014, 08:25 PM   #22
kayyan
Starter Motor

Default Re: Fuel Pump Replacement How To

Hi Whoosha
Below is the symptom of my AU ii Faclon's problem. Someone suggested it seems similiar to the problem of your #2 son's car. Could you have a look and give me some advice. Thanks, Kayyan

''My 2001 AU ii with mileage 350000 has a system cut up problem whcih can't be identified by my electrician and mechanics. Sometimes it suddenly stops on the road and I can restart the car srtaight away after that. The problem happens at low speed such as 30 to 40 km/hr. And it happened when car was idling once.

My electrician scanned the car and found no relavant code. He guessed from experience that ''crank angle sensor'' is likely to be the problem and changed it on Dec 2013. I drive the car for around 2000 km since then and the problem come back again. Same electrician inspected and scanned the car again and still could not find out what's wrong, ie no relavant code turned up. He cleaned up throttel body as well although it is perfectly clean.

Nb My mechanics inspected the car before my electrican changed crank angle sensor last Dec and found no relevant mechanical fault re the problem as well.''
kayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: