View Single Post
Old 19-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #26
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse View Post
Friends in low places, MSM.

I do not know this family and have no association with them, except; I live in Melbourne, I have a 15 year old daughter, my daughter has been to many places in Melbourne including Southern Cross station without me.

I can certainly empathise with the situation the family find themselves in. I ask myself what I would do in their situation. I can say for me my first and overwhelming thoughts and energy would be for my daughters well being.

I don't pretend to understand 15 year old girls, but I try very hard to for my daughter. If this happened to my daughter or her friends they would be traumatised and mortified. Traumatised by such a violet attack upon them, mortified that there was footage of the attack being played over and over on you tube.

Unfortunately this family are unable to stop this low life thief from making money (do you know how much he has made from the 100 000 views he has), replaying their daughters trauma. We can by not watching or supporting the owner of the site.
The whole reason TR News exists is because of the censorship from big tech companies and mainstream media filtering news.

Avi Yemini is a prominent Melbourne journalist who covers Melbourne protests and international news.

A mere mention of Tommy Robinson gets you shadowbanned on certain social media platforms.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote