View Single Post
Old 26-03-2020, 02:03 AM   #21
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Woolies and Coles withdraw sale items.

Why would they have had all the employment ads for staff if that was the case?

I went to my local woolworths and they had restocked beans and canned veg already. Still not much pasta, and no rice, flour, sugar, noodles and TP but probably because they've been cleared out already.
Like been said before I don't think the deliveries to the actual stores are happening fast enough, and it's take what they get. You get a truck full of stuff that isn't the stuff I mentioned before - you still take it and stock that even if it's ketchup and deodorant etc!

E: hours are less here too, but it's 8pm instead or 9pm. In the morning they open 1 hour later I think, but it's pensioners only.

I got toilet paper from aldi today. I've been looking for it for 3 weeks and all the coles and woolworths I go to (there's 3ea*) still don't have it. I've had to stretch 2 rolls for 3 weeks. Drink a lot and eat less so I need less

*local big shopping centre coles or woolworths still have none. Local small shopping centre coles and other small centre woolworths still have none.

Coles near my kids school still have none, w/w near my exs house have none - all these (6) places I've been checking every second day for weeks.

Regular IGAs and spudshed I check once a week didn't on tues last I checked.

Last edited by oldel; 26-03-2020 at 02:14 AM.
oldel is offline   Reply With Quote