View Single Post
Old 17-05-2020, 10:12 PM   #2049
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Had a really good day today. Took my long lost car for a rip. It has the standard issue bf stuff, but i do have the remedies. Diff bushes i need to get, beer economy will get them pressed in. Already have the lsd centre, remedy the flashing slippery light mashing it and the 1 tyre fire with dsc off. No comment on the exterior. Popped stitching is the interior flaw. Thought about that and called my mum. Asked if she wants a project. I have no plans to really drive my car. So i dont care if it takes 3 months. I asked if she can re stitch the back seat and the drivers seat. She accepted the challenge, then grossely insulted my car. Yeah its boot leather seats, but she assumed cloth. Her benz is pleather. Ill speak towards a ford with the badge from an italian design house (somewhat dont think a design house had any hand in making the car). During my daily duties my mate who rents my granny flat packed the fire pit and invited my other mate over, sat around the fire for a few hours shooting the ****, not a bad day.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: