View Single Post
Old 15-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #76
Stattic
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

honestly i would love to see somebody give it a go, i think it's definitely doable and i think youd be able to do it for less than it would cost for a 347
for reliability, i dont think anyone is going to question the windsor over the ls1 but who says he is going to clock up the kays like that? its his car and it would take some balls to go through with a project like that, whether you think the money is better spent elsewhere is irrelevant, the AU is an 11 year old car and i am glad people are still having new ideas for it, whilst its not something i would ever do i would love to see it attempted out of sheer curiosity
also frd906, you dont want to start arguments about peoples choices with regards to their cars because youve annoyed more than enough people on these forums. ever notice that people tend to argue with you far more than others? there is a reason for this

redauxr8, i doubt you will go through with this but hey its an idea and i think it should be open for discussion and not abuse
256rwkw

BA manual Typhoon
Fully optioned, 340rwkw@16psi (thanks Bluepower)!

The old ride....
AU Fairmont, cammed beast, R.I.P you made my p plate years bearable!
150.8rwkw courtesy BPR
Stattic is offline   Reply With Quote