Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 06:51 PM   #15714
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Went to see my GP today, have a 7:30 am appointment every second Wednesday for my opioid contract, which is due to be assessed as I may need to increase it, so I get what I came for, this is due to increased pain from my little effort changing trans oil then on my hands and knees yesterday with a scrubbing brush and degreaser!

Must of torn right shoulder tendon again, but the GP starts coughing, I say you alright mate, had ya covid shots, he says yeh, what about flu!..had ya flu shot!....he said f#&k off Billy, your giving me the ****s, go home and tear some more tendons and I'll see you next week, too funny, I ended up looking at his secretary's Hyundai Sonato, said her heater stopped working, spent an hour looking at that, told her its either blocked heating radiator or a thermostat.

I left a note for her son to flush out the heater etc, she said oh my husband checked all the fuses!...I said which ones, she said not sure, I said does he speak French to which she replied no, and I said well he dident check the fuses then because it's all in French!....see you later.....
3 users like this post: