Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
martO
meh

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his efforts in creating the monthly Photoshop competitions and advice/tips on how to use Photoshop. 
Default Forza 2 Paintjobs - Vodafone Mustang 56k*

Before Forza 2 was released I decided I would paint a car like the Triple 8 Vodafone cars of Lowndes and Whincup. Then I got the game and forgot about it, however I decided yesterday I'd give it a go. Considering theres no falcons in the game I thought the best car to do would be a Mustang.

I plan to do a lot of the V8supercar Race teams paintjobs, and this is just a roughy with a bit to improve on. I realized those cars have vodafone written on them a lot of times lol. For the most of it I was looking off a poster I have, and then realized that they have changed it since then to my photos from qld raceway. Mainly the front having FORD in the middle and Vodafone on either side.

Sorry about the way forza downscales the pics when you upload them but ahh well. I might sell them on the online forza auction house if anyone is interested.

Let me know what you think and feel free to post your Forza 2 paintjobs in here. If you are going to quote anyones post don't quote the image tags please as it'll make the thread unreadable with many images. Also if mods think this would be better in the art section feel free to move it.

Cheers martO