Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #1
KenP5coupe
JG70

Angry STOLEN!!! 88 XF ute with Gold bumper on Friday 7 Mar @ 3.50ish pm

Hi All,
On Friday arvo @ 3.50ish pm my white 88 XF ute with a Gold front bumper bar was stolen from the driveway of my home in Footscray Victoria. My neighbour saw it driving off and assumed I was driving the car. He also noticed a suss skinny guy possibly late 30s with a shaved head about 180cm tall (5'11" ish) riding up and down the street on a push bike right before the car drove off. He reckons this is the person who would have pinched it. :

The cars rego is RNL 566 though who knows if the plates are still on the car.
VIN/Chassis/Engine # is: JL40JE19610C
The Car is in roughish condition with standard wheels with chrome trim rings and a tired looking torneau with broken straps on the back tailgate. The car is on LPG and has 399,000 odd kays on the clock. Interior is brown.

The front bumper is a dull GOLD (standard XF) colour and it has the Single slat grill. (SVO?)

The car is a bit of a box and is not idling properly. On petrol it blows black smoke but not on gas. The clear coat is flaking off on the RH front guard. It's my daily driver runabout and I'm royally P***d that some sleazy F#@%3r has knocked it off and I want him dead and my car back

If anyone sees a ute matching this description (remember roughish white xf ute with gold bumper!) please get in contact with me on 0448 312 460. I know she is missing me!

Any info leading to me getting the car back would be ENORMOUSLY GREATLY appreciated and expressed with lots of BEER!

Thanks,

Ken.

PS It wasn't insured. :

Last edited by KenP5coupe; 11-03-2008 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Adding an ending.
KenP5coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post