Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
StAndArdAU
Back in a Blue Oval

Heya everyone. was just reading this forum and have decided that seeing all the different results managed by so many people in here, it is the inspiration i need to start losing my fat, toning up and getting fit. Here's my short story:

i'll go back to the primary school days, was the Junior boys sports champion yrs 1-3, intermediate champion yrs 4-5, senior champion yrs 6-7. Got into high school and started a very unactive lifestyle where footy was my only sport, which lasted for just over 20 weeks of each year. Started to drink regularly when i reached yr11 (16) and have done since. i am now 22.

at my last medical i weighed 105kg and am about 172cm tall. Over the last 3 years or so my fitness has taken a battering with constant hamstring injuries from footy, and this has made me feel very lethargic, especially when it comes to running as im afraid i might pull another hammy! I'm not overly fat, but have a gut and fat chest. and i have a large ***.

my plan is not to lose too much weight as i am happy with being 100ish kg, but certainly want to turn all my fat and flab into muscle, while gaining some fitness along the way. I have decided i will drink the recommended 2L water a day, walk/run to the gym at least 3 days a week and i have lots of stairs i am going to climb every work shift i have, to help strengthen my leg muscles.
I will continue to eat healthy, and try to at least 5 times a day. I am committed to drinking Low Carb beers only also.

Also after doing some investigating, last month i ordered a bottle of tablets called Testoroid. These are NOT steroids but rather a testosterone based supplement. they are designed to help strengthen muscles to beat weight lifting plateau's, and also reduce skin fold thickness (among other things). i have found that after taking these for the past 3 weeks the skin fold thickness of my biceps has certainly decreased giving them a more defined appearance (veins visible etc.) and also my sex drive has gone through the roof!! <--- i like this the most hehe! Anyways, i will try to repost when progress occurs and share my success/failures.

Cheers,
Stevo