Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #31
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

My weekend started friday afternoon.. Went in to the workshop where my cousin works and we spent most of the night putting the heads, rocker gear, tunnel ram and v-drive etc back in his speed boat so we could take it out on saturday for his work xmas party down the river. At 1.30am we left the workshop after a visit from the police with noise complaints so with the motor up to the stage of adjusting the rockers we headed home for some sleep. Woke back up at 6am to be at the workshop by 6.15am to get stuck into the boat again. Worked on it non-stop til 12.30pm before finally taking it down the river for some fun. After having a fun runs and going for a swim my first beer was cracked just after 1pm. Drank beer all day talking crap with mates, mucking around with the boats and tubes. We left the river about 7pm and went back to my cousins bosses place and proceeded to drink some more. Then just as we were leaving there a bit after midnight my mate proposed to his girlfriend on the way to his car. All in all it was one of the best days I have had in a long time. I really enjoyed myself.

Sorry no pics of the actual day but this is the boat we were working on and playing with..

Sunday was more or less a day to sleep in and recover from saturday. Also just cleaned the boat and fired it up to sort out an issue we had on saturday. The bot runs dual tanks up the back and we had to get one working. No biggy

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post