Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #11
Phil B
Clevo power!

Default Re: Poisoning our atmosphere anyone else know of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane View Post
A lot of the 'Chemtrail' vids also show the trails stopping and starting, I'm guessing that this is due to warm or cold air patches up there.

Are there any pilots here that can confirm this................or are they way too busy doing 5mile high crop dusting?
Exactly right with the stopping/starting due to different temperatures and humidity.

I do/have worked with Qantas engineers who between them have worked on most Qantas types since the Super Constellation back in the 50s. None of them ever saw any spray equipment or tanks.

Although I work on smaller aircraft, I can definitely tell you there is nothing hidden in them, I have cuts on my arms from shoving them into places that were never meant to be reached inside the plane. Still no mystery spray equipment.

As mentioned earlier, crop dusting pilots are lunatics, they fly so low because they're scared of heights

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
Similar affects can be seen at ground level too, mist coming from the wings and the visible vortex from wingtips...
Some conspiracy theorists say that's the anti-gravity fields on the stealth bombers, conveniently ignoring the fact that they can happen on all planes

The purple monster, daily BA XR6 turbo.

Scale Lego Technic XB Coupe with working bits! Build thread
3 users like this post: