Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2020, 01:30 PM   #10
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Had a bit of a sleepless night with the weather, but when i woke up i read an article saying its falling in catchment areas and dam levels are rising. Yeah, water restrictions i cant see being lifted any time soon, but atleast its falling in the right places for a change. I was losing sleep being paranoid that a big branch from a tree the council cant make a property i share a boundry with trim overhangs my house. It didnt come down thankfully, it would probably come through my roof and crush me in my bed, yeah, shes a big branch. The last big branch to come off that tree flattened the garden shed of the house 2 doors down. So also happy my house is ok. Now i dont speak Mandarin, but when the last big branch came down i heard the metallic crash bang, and then the universal sound of a wife yelling at her husband, I did the thing you do, offered a hand and with my chainsaw helped out. But atleast bar a few smaller but still decent branches coming off the grubs tree, no damage has yet occured.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: