Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-12-2021, 09:28 PM   #8
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
And now I'm expected to have "pre" Christmas Eve (ie 23rd) drinks.

1. I don't drink, and the only non alcoholic drink is always water. I can drink a cold glass of water at home, after a nice shower and in my own company.

2. I don't do small talk, its a waste of time, and especially a waste of time when you don't even like the people. I trade my time for money, that's it!

3. I don't want to be asked the same bunch of awkward questions I have been asked for the last 15 years. Nor do I have any interest in what these people do outside of work, because there is no outside of work for them. Even when they have a day off, they still come in. So, again, why would I want to talk about work, after work?

4. Leave me alone. I do my job to a very high standard, that's all they should expect of me. Don't expect me to hang around and chat at the end of the day and engage in pointless and demeaning banter. I don't waste time, and nor should you.

Now, excuse me while I go and come up with an excuse...........again, aren't I a beautiful person.
That’s where being self employed comes into its own, go to a customers place you don’t like, you have always got an urgent appointment afterwards (even if that appt is with your lounge under the air conditioner)because you are soo busy. K thanks byee!!

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz