Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2006, 11:42 AM   #1
BlackLS

Default Where did Focus drivers come from?

Just noticed a trend, a lot of Focus owners have come from E-series Falcons or Lasers.

Myself, I came from an EF Falcon Futura, before that I was in a N12 Pulsar.

I liked the Focus because it sorta combined the 2 together, the fun-ness and chuckability of the Pulsar (~700kg car) with power, comfort and room to move of the Falcon.

The Pulsar had an 2.25 exhaust with a sport muffler, with 48kw flywheel the thing used to scream! (it had to to get anywhere) It was a light car with heaps of weight up front. On the 13" rims I put 185s at the front and 155s at the rear and it made it have preference to oversteer, but still was able to kick up a rear wheel going through roundabouts (probably had something to do with the shot suspension). Eventually I shredded first gear and the teeth demolished all the other gears quickly.

The Falcon was inherited from my parents. Stock and boring. They still have it sitting in their garage.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post