Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-01-2007, 02:45 AM   #31
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
LOL at Passion Pop. I remember down the coast how these guys had 2 bottles between them and I had 2 to myself (yeah real sad but was quite thirsty!) and they were stumbling around like they were heaps hammered.
Oh man, passion pop. Someone brought a bottle of the pink stuff to my house new years, and after i got angry at something and hit some things, naturally, my mates said hand me a drink.. I went through 3/4 of the bottle in one go.
Rough night that, lol.

PS. Kings can get NASTY if the chicks your with are pansy's (or guys these days..). We've had some pretty foul mixes of beer, lolly waters, wine and spirits.. :

Lucky most of my chick friends drink beer, so it ends up being a big mix of the stuff, plus some southern or turkey, heheh.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2007, 09:23 AM   #32
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8-200
Once, a few years ago me mates and I watched the 3 old Star Wars movies in a row and you had to drink each time someone mentioned the force or if a light sabre went up or down....not realy a party game though but it does get you pretty hammered.
Hahaha, brilliant. I love it!!!!

For any Frasier fans.... watch antiques roadshow marathon and skull everytime someone mentions veneer.

"Veneer!!"
Old 17-01-2007, 06:40 PM   #33
EB Pete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Under the bonnet, trying to keep as clean as above!

we played "Go Fish" with passion pop not that hard really you all remember the game go fish, well bassically all you do is when you ask a player for a card and they say "Go Fish" you have to shot ya passion pop as you can see when ya start gettin ****ed ya forget what you asked last time and u keep askin for the same card so it good fun for all

And the peanut game is you all sit at the table get ya beer in a clear glass and every1 drops their peanut in at the same time the peanut will fall to the bottom and stay there for awhile and will start to rise again the last person for their peanut to get to the top has the down their beer
EB Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 07:59 PM   #34
EB Pete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Under the bonnet, trying to keep as clean as above!

anymore games
EB Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 08:24 PM   #35
Mickus
Banned

I have one although its not really a drinking game...just really funny after quite a few.

Its called drunken munkey. Basically you get anything long, be it pool cue, broom handle etc. One person gets the cue, points it straight up into the air while looking at the tip. then they have to spin around 20 times all the while staring at the cue, then after that (if they make it) you have to put it on the ground and try jump over it.

Trust me this game is hilarious. Although kinda painful in the morning depending on how you land.
Mickus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #36
Bill_R
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Pin the balls on Rick Kelly is a good one!
Bill_R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 09:57 PM   #37
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_R
Pin the balls on Rick Kelly is a good one!
That would be quite a challenge since they're non existant.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 09:59 PM   #38
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB Pete
well as the title say party games any1 got any unreal party games?

Yep

Spelling! Get one line out without abbreviations.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #39
sgt_doofey
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickus
Its called drunken munkey. Basically you get anything long, be it pool cue, broom handle etc. One person gets the cue, points it straight up into the air while looking at the tip. then they have to spin around 20 times all the while staring at the cue, then after that (if they make it) you have to put it on the ground and try jump over it.
I have actually tried this one many moons ago. It is impossible to successfully jump over the broom/pool cue/whatever afterwards. Absolutely hilarious to watch! Definitely help to have a few beforehand.
Old 19-01-2007, 11:32 PM   #40
Lumpen Proletariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.9 EF Futura
Hahaha, brilliant. I love it!!!!

For any Frasier fans.... watch antiques roadshow marathon and skull everytime someone mentions veneer.

"Veneer!!"
or Patina....

Lumpy

Dad: 1994 ED XR8 Sprint: Polynesian Green. Auto. Full Exhaust. Chiptorque Chip. 155.4rwkw.

Happy Dealings with: FordFan86 and Matt_971
Lumpen Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2007, 01:29 AM   #41
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Sloppy Susan..... All you Navy guys will know the rules. :evil3: