Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-07-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

Default Murder in Muswellbrook NSW

Don't know if anyone has heard but late friday night a bloke was murdered in muswellbrook. The deceased got into a fight at a pub with a few blokes. Anyway while he was walking home the people he got into the argument with hit him in their car and left him. They went to a persons house and then returned to run over the bloke again. So now he is dead due to being run over twice by some low life scum!!

Will look around the web and see if i can find any articles on it...

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #2
bingoTE50
Steve

it never ceases to amaze me this crazy world... I was on a football trip once in Kiama in the eighties ,and some local yokels ran up a footpath to try and clean three off us up ,we had to dive out of the way, all over something said at a pizza place when we were full of ink. Not even a punch thrown... Crazy
bingoTE50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2007, 10:41 AM   #3
SpooN XL

It has rocked our little town. The young man who was murdered was a local boy and a good friend of one of the customers here in my shop. It's a sad thing; I just don’t understand some people. What ever happened to having a fight at the pub until one of you hit the ground. Then you extended your hand to help him up, apologised and you went and grabbed a drink together.
People like this give me doubts about the future of the human race :
Bah………. I am getting worked up
SpooN XL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2007, 12:44 PM   #4
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

The ages of the people committing these kind of crimes is getting younger and younger too. Makes you wonder where the parents are, and why they don't seem to care about what their kids are up to, or teaching them to be responsible, decent members of society.

Heard on the radio this morning that a 16 year old has been charged over the murder of the handicapped guy in a bus stop last month, and I think it was two 14 year old girls who murdered a taxi driver last year, and that only just went to court.

My parents knew where I was and who I was with 24/7 when I was that age.
All Dad had to do was raise his voice at me and I'd start crying, just because I felt guilty for upsetting him.
(Actually even now if he raises his voice at anything, not even at me, I still get upset.)
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2007, 01:44 PM   #5
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

People are scum, its that simple. Alcohol and drugs make people into even worse scum and then they go do things like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingoTE50
it never ceases to amaze me this crazy world... I was on a football trip once in Kiama in the eighties ,and some local yokels ran up a footpath to try and clean three off us up ,we had to dive out of the way, all over something said at a pizza place when we were full of ink. Not even a punch thrown... Crazy
This is why I hate going to small towns... too many redneck sociopaths with nothing better to do than get ****ed and punch on. God help you if you're black or Asian...
Old 26-07-2007, 01:53 PM   #6
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankclare
Don't know if anyone has heard but late friday night a bloke was murdered in muswellbrook. The deceased got into a fight at a pub with a few blokes. Anyway while he was walking home the people he got into the argument with hit him in their car and left him. They went to a persons house and then returned to run over the bloke again. So now he is dead due to being run over twice by some low life scum!!

Will look around the web and see if i can find any articles on it...
These events as exactly described are not common though are not that rare or new, and do involve typically alcohol, drugs and or a combination of that and temper, - sometimes owing immaturity.

Birkenhead Point in Sydney a few years back was another of note. Can't remember what the 'driver' got.
Keepleft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post