Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-07-2008, 03:32 AM   #1
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Graphic Artist Needed. ( Banners & Block Ads )

Hello, if we have any graphic arts wizards out there, i am looking to put on a graphic artist for our site on a commission basis ( you will be paid for every banner you do )

At this point i have not an exact figure in mind but will negotiate with any interested parties.

The work will be continual and ongoing, and I am seeking a reliable person who is able to use their own imagination and be able to work un supervised but keep within a reasonable time frame for completion of work and places a high importance on quality.

If you have the shoes, or would like to know more please PM me and no time wasters please, I am busy enough.

Pete

DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

This sounds like a nice offer, right up my alley considering im good with 3D , gfx , effects and animation etc etc.......but - I'm a slacka (I admit !) and not one for time frames etc. Im not looking for any work realy or money etc , but i wouldn't mind helping out occasionaly for free with some banners if you like. For all the information and entertainment this site has given me , i'de be glad to help out for free now and then if required ;) . cheers.

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6-VCT-2000
This sounds like a nice offer, right up my alley considering im good with 3D , gfx , effects and animation etc etc.......but - I'm a slacka (I admit !) and not one for time frames etc. Im not looking for any work realy or money etc , but i wouldn't mind helping out occasionaly for free with some banners if you like. For all the information and entertainment this site has given me , i'de be glad to help out for free now and then if required ;) . cheers.
I apprecite your kind offer and will fire a PM, but still will be looking for a more permant solution so if others are out there please let me know
Old 18-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #4
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Mate, my friend may be able to help you out. Does what you require for sure. Very professional.

www.creativespirits.com.au

He has done work for me, and am very pleased with the results.

See how you go....
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #5
GORDZ
OMGORDZ

I'm up for that DOC, been a full time GD for 5 years now.

BA XR6 Ute, twin throttlebodied blueprint.
GORDZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #6
Plugg3r
Bogan w/ Wheels?

So this is just banner work or website design?
Old 18-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugg3r
So this is just banner work or website design?
Purley banner work, thanks
Pete
Old 18-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A suitable solution has been found, thanks to all
Pete
Old 18-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #9
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Damn, missed it. This is basically 50% all I do for work, for Real estate, banks, insurance companies etc.

edit: Link
Old 19-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #10
HLC
Audi S3

on a purely unrelated note,

i finish Uni this year with a B. Industrial Design, majoring in industrial graphics. the problem is, whilst i majored in it at uni, we never really did that much GD work. anybody got any good tips, hints, or things i could look at to maybe develop my skillset a little more??? im not realy talking about photoshop tutes or anything as ive done a trillion of them but maybe something a bit more real world based??? its a big ask, but i dunno where to start looking really
Old 19-07-2008, 04:20 AM   #11
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
on a purely unrelated note,

i finish Uni this year with a B. Industrial Design, majoring in industrial graphics. the problem is, whilst i majored in it at uni, we never really did that much GD work. anybody got any good tips, hints, or things i could look at to maybe develop my skillset a little more??? im not realy talking about photoshop tutes or anything as ive done a trillion of them but maybe something a bit more real world based??? its a big ask, but i dunno where to start looking really
HLC i am sure i can find some real time if you want some practice, you can use anywork done in a portfolio and i would be happy to give a refernce to you, and provide any of our services at no cost to you.

if thats what your looking for ? if so fire a PM

Quote:
Falcon_Phill
PM sent

Last edited by DOC; 19-07-2008 at 04:36 AM.