Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
Crab

Default My Ef Manual lpg, worth??

G'day guys just wondering what i should do with my car at the moment, im moving in a month to Qland and im not sure whether to part out my car and claim back my Rego (Paid in Dec) or Sell it...

The Problems of the car are:
Cracked Windshield
Electrics in the cluster not working (Except the lights)
Engine has problems as it ticks quite loud (Not Oil) i think its a lifter problem
Bearing in the front Left wheel is crunking
Paint isn't in the best condition

I wasn't sure what i would get for it if i were to sell it, but i was thinking if i parted it out i could claim back the rego, sell the manual trans, LPG tank Etc.

And if i was to sell it how much i should be asking?

Cheers Corey

Crab is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
private9
www.TUFFCARPARTS.com

Given it has close to 12 months rego, but a fair few probs, if I was looking at it for myself I'd be looking at 1500 absolute max with the rego.
private9 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
webby_191189
low wagooon

prob $1000. Its a car thats alteast 13 years or even older. Sounds a bit neglected so yeah bugger all. Probably better off stripping for parts with the T5 and any other additions to it.

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #4
Crab

yeah thats what i was thinking of doing and roughly what i thought i'd ask for...
cheers
Crab is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post